Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lurkers: Come out, come out, wherever you are

Unlike this cat here, I canz see you.

My blog has lurkers and it makes me sad :(  Of course, I'm not sad that you're lurking.  It's nice to know that people are reading; but, alas, I would like to interact with you as well.

I created this blog with the intention that anyone could read it.  I know I'm not super interesting; but, I know I'm interesting enough that random strangers read it as evidenced by my stats.  I encourage random strangers.  Some of my best conversations in life have been with random strangers (particularly drunk random strangers).

So, feel free to come out of hiding.  Feel free to follow me.  Feel free to comment.  I'd love to have more interaction and know what people dig about the blog and what they don't.  Plus, since I'm quitting my job, more interaction in general would probably be good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment