Friday, March 23, 2012

I Think I'm in Love

When I first started selling Scentsy a month ago, it was because I really liked the warmers and wax idea.  It's safer for my pets and soon to be here baby.  I liked all the different styles and I loved how long the waxes lasted.  That was the big draw for me.

As I've been selling it the last few months though, I've come to really love some of the other products as well.  Hubby has one of the scent tins in his office to make it smell all manly.  I got one of the baby nursery warmers for Emmaline's nursery.  I also got some more of the really nice smelling hand sanitzers for when I was still working and changing a ton of diapers each day (It was the only stuff that didn't burn my poor dry, cracked hands.  Thanks a lot pregnancy.)

BUT, I think I've picked out my new favorite thing.  

Wellington the raincoat wearing duck!
  Ahh!  It makes me wish hubby and I saw our nieces and nephews more often so that we could hook them up.  He's adorable.  I got him last month and I think I'm keeping him for myself.  I also love that you can open up his back and put a Scent Pak in there so that he'll smell nice as kids are carting him around.  He's definitely the coolest Buddy they've released so far. 

I think Wellington is perfect for Easter baskets or Spring b-day presents.  So cute!

As always, if you're interested in order check out my site SLOScents

It's a good time to look because Scentsy just released a ton of laundry and bathroom products this month.  They all smell AMAZING too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment