Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Launch Party!

So, like I said last post, I decided to become an Independent Scentsy Consultant.  Yay me!  I'll be honest, and I may have said it before, I'm mainly into it because I got all of the samples to check out; but, I figured I might as well tell my friends (and readers) about it since it's actually a lot safer than candles around kids and pets (no flames, not hot to the touch).

Well, as part of starting, I'm throwing a Launch Party!  It's actually the perfect time too because almost everything is 10% off.   Most people do their launch party at their house or a friend's house; but, unfortunately, my friends and family are just so scattered that I am doing my first party online.

The nice thing about that is that anyone can stop by the website and join the party.  Whether we're friends or your just lurk my blog, every order will just ship straight to you.  Pretty snazzy right?  You don't even ever need to talk to me, which I won't lie, would be a nice incentive if I was on the other end of this post.

So, if you have the time, check it out at SLOScents

No comments:

Post a Comment