Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yay Google!

It's the stupidest thing to be excited about, but this blog is now officially searchable on Google.  Yes, I know I'm a dork.  It's okay, the first step is acceptance ;)

Anyway, I think I'm slowly going crazy waiting to find out if my husband got a raise or not.  He's a computer programmer and at the first of the year his company was bought out by a subsidiary of Boeing.  They were told that during the first quarter of the year they would be evaluated and then receive a "salary readjustment".  Since the hubby makes about 8,000 less a year than the average employee at the new company, we're hoping for a fairly decent boost.



Now normally I wouldn't care all that much, but right now we can afford to have a baby on his salary alone, but we wouldn't be able to save much.  Since I don't want to have to work after having a baby and I know that we want to buy a house, we really need that raise in order to be able to comfortably have a baby.  And I REALLY want a baby.  Like a lot.  I just want to know either way!

I've had baby fever for just about forever.  My degree is in Child Development and working as a toddler teacher has just upped my love for kids that much more.  Can it just be baby time already?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, when will you know by? Within a month you think?

    ReplyDelete