Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Love Lipdubs

I love music.  I love people being silly.  I love well planned productions.  What do you get when you combine it all?  Lipdubs.  Which I really, really, love.  They always make me smile and I could probably sit there and watch them forever.

So, I decided to share my 10 favorites, in no particular order.  I hope you enjoy and get as much joy from them as I do.



1. Emerson College - Lady Gaga Mix
 

2. High School Teacher Lipdup - We're Not Gonna Take It
 
  * I really like this one because most of the other ones are younger people.  Also, I wish I had gone to a high school with teacher this awesome.  My teachers were old, boring, and sometimes inappropriate. 

3. Trinity, UWA - Don't Stop Me 

* I like boys (and girls) in suits.  I also like smooth camera movements.

4. Art School in France - Happy Together/Paper Planes

5. Army Men - Blah, Blah, Blah
   
* This one just makes my heart happy.  I love the troops for what they do for this country and I'm glad that they look like they're having fun.

6. McGill Universtiy - All Star

7. Saint-Jean University - Good Girls Go Bad

* Giant male Hello Kitty.  That's all I have to say.

8. UdeM - Pretty Fly

* I think I will always love this song.

9. Warsaw School of Economics - Footloose


10. The Office Cast - Nobody But You (horrible quality sadly)

* No explanation needed I feel.

These are just some of the videos that make me love lipdubs.  If you have one that is a favorite that you like, let me know.  I always like to see more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment