Monday, January 24, 2011

Haircut = Life Revitalization

Sometimes, all you need in this world is a haircut.  Those of you who have ever had an A+ haircut know what I mean.  Your head feels lighter.  Your hair starts to fall perfectly again.  It takes less time to style it.  You feel amazing.  (I reiterate, this does not apply to bad hair cuts.  Those make you feel like crud.)




Well, I got my amazing haircut last Monday.  It wasn't even a trim.  It was a cut-off-half-my-hair haircut.  I can't put it in a ponytail.  I no longer have mermaid hair.  I can no longer rock awesome braids.  However, I did get a boost in motivation.

Somehow, this new haircut has given me the kick in the pants I feel like I've needed to make a change in my life.  So here I am, starting a blog, making life changes, being awesome.  

I'm hoping to use this blog to chronicle my life.  It'll include my life, cooking, books, exercise, and in a few months *fingers crossed* trying for a baby. Wish me luck and hopefully at some point I'll have some fearless readers to share this with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment