Friday, July 8, 2011

Google+

I've been hearing about Google+ for the last week and I've been hankering for an invite.  However, I didn't know anyone who had it so I was quite the sad panda. 

Yes, I was this sad!

 Well, the hubby came home tonight with the news that he had joined via one of his coworkers.  I pounced at the chance and demanded he add me and hook me up with an invite.  After a brief discussion of whether or not I qualified as both family & friends (I don't I'm just family), I was on my way.

So far I've got to say that I love it.  I appreciate that I can put different people in different circles and I can share things with only certain people with ease.  I love the hangout feature where you can chat with up to ten people at a time.  I like the idea of the sparks (basically a feed of all the things you like), but haven't gotten that far quite yet.  

The only downside so far is that no one else has it.  I have about 4 friends.  If you're interested, let me know and if you're a follower I'll hook you up with an invite.  If you're someone who just found me via google search, I will not be giving you an invite.  Fair warning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment