Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Horrible Blogger...with a SECRET!!

Hi.  Yes, I know I've been an atrocious blogger.  Yes, I know, I totally suck. 

BUT, I have an excuse for most of the time I've been absent.  The beginning part, well that was just moving, so I don't have a good excuse; but....drum roll please.



This is why I've been MIA
I've been busy growing a person!  I am currently 15 weeks and 1 day pregnant and the baby has an ETA of June 4th.  We don't know the sex yet; but, I really think it's a boy.

Yes, I could have blogged pregnant, but I blog about what's going on in my life and this has been the biggest part of my life lately and it didn't feel right to tell the internet before most of my family knew. :)

So far, it's been smooth sailing.  No morning sickness, minimal nausea, and just a lot of tiredness.  I also no longer enjoy eggs unless it's an egg sandwich.

We've seen the peanut twice now on ultrasound and heard it frequently via doppler.  I'm finally in my second trimester and my first trimester screenings went well so we're feeling good.

That's the big news!  I should be around more now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment